Home / About Us / Facility Info
All Metals Processing of Orange County:
- Founded in 1961
- 140 employees
- NADCAP and AS9100 approved
- Expansive approvals list for most commercial, defense, and space applications
- 53,000 square foot facility in Stanton, California with Anondize, Plating, NDT, and Paint departments (each with dedicated racking and masking areas)
- Anodize – 12,000 square foot building with (41) 12’ tanks and (2) 2500 lb. cranes and dedicate racking and masking areas
- Plating – 12,000 square foot area with 75 plating tanks and 4 ovens
- Painting – 12,000 square feet with floor and office space, 3 paint booths, 3 dedicated ovens (cure to high temp), and additional packaging area.
- NDT – 4,500 square feet with 3 Penetrant lines and magnetic particle inspection line
- Specializing in complex, challenging parts requiring multiple chemical and paint processes, and unique masking.
- Logistics management with 4 trucks making daily deliveries and pickups.
All Metals Processing of Orange County, LLC
8401 Standustrial St
Stanton, CA 90680