We encourage our customers to complete a Application for Credit for All Metals Processing of Orange County, LLC (AMP). It enables us to offer a higher level of service, improves handover at the completion of a job, and reduces our internal transaction costs.
In order to be considered for credit, the customer must:
(a) Anticipate at least $5,000 in annual business with AMP
(b) Complete, sign, and return the Application For Credit. (Link to Application for Credit)
All sales will be on a COD basis until your credit application has been processed and approved. Upon receipt by AMP of the completed application, the customer must allow at least ten working days in order for AMP to process the application. All interim sales will be COD. Status of credit applications and be directed to AMP Account Receivable.
Our standard Terms of Sale are NET 30 days from the date of the invoice. We do not offer early payment discounts, but all accounts over 30 days beyond Net Terms are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale and/or loss of credit/terms.
AMP is able to support Credit card transactions for Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. A Convenience Fee (2.5% of transaction value) will be added to the cost of the invoice during payment.
The members of the Metal finishing Association of Southern California wish to remind you of the established practices of the metal finishing industry in processing your materials. These practices have been formalized and unanimously adopted by the members of the association as a Statement of Policy.
It is generally recognized that even after employing all the science know to us, and capable men with years of training, there still remains hazard in the electroplating and metal finishing fields. As a consequence, in order to avoid misunderstandings, we are setting forth below conditions under which your material will be accepted by us for processing.
1. Whenever we are given material with detailed instructions as to treatment, our responsibility shall end with the carrying out those instructions. Type of materials, tolerances, and specifications for processing shall be declared in writing prior to our processing.
2. Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of the product directly damaged by our processing, or three times our processing charge on such material, whichever is the lesser. Charges for our services are based on this Policy limiting liability
3. Liability greater than that outlined in paragraph (2) above will be assumed by us only when so agreed in writing by us. In such event a higher charge may be made for our services.
4. Parts, materials, etc. as processed by us shall be presumed to be accepted as satisfactory by you if we are not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies, within ten working days of your receipt of the same. Rejected parts must be returned to us for rework. Further processing or assembly of rejected parts, materials, etc., by you or any part shall constitute a wavier of any liability on our part.
5. Where operations or processes performed by us are in the nature of “salvaging” parts or material, the work is accepted on a “best effort” basis and no liability shall attach to us unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job.
6. In the even that results of metal finishing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usages for which the plating or other finish operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have not control. The customer would be required to pay the contracted amount for the finishing operation performed.
We are sure your will agree with us that the conditions above set forth are realistic and reasonable and that acceptance of the material for processing subject to such conditions will permit us to continue to provide quality metal finishing at an economic price.